StayInTouchElectronic address-book application for NEXTSTEP
StayInTouch was a sophisticated
electronic address book which provided powerful features to
help you increase your productivity in all your
communication tasks. It helped you manage mailing
addresses, e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers, and
correspondence - the information you need to stay in touch.
StayInTouch provides many features that take advantage of the information you store in address books. With the click of a mouse button, you could dial a phone number, address an envelope, or compose an e-mail message in a preaddressed Mail window. These features are designed to save time and help you work more efficiently.
Information stored in StayInTouch was available systemwide. Fax numbers in our address books are available from within any application that supported printing under NEXTSTEP.
StayInTouch supported the notion of groups. Grouping allowed you co send e-mail or a fax to many destinations at once, automate repetitive tasks such as printing a series of envelopes by working with one card, or more effectively organize your records.
- Complete integration with Workspace addresses format.
- Fax numbers were available in the fax panel without need to export.
- Flexible envelope printing and formatting (tiff, eps and rib files).
- Label printing.
- Record grouping - All operations performed to a group, extended to each of the members (mass email, mass printing, mass faxing, etc.).
- Mail merge exporting to WriteNow and WordPerfect.
- Flexible record exporting to a variety of character delimited formats.
- Record linking across address books.
- Imports SBook ascii format.
- Phone dialing via a modem or computer speaker.
- Fax memos.
- Group fax memos.
- Email (via Mail.app).
- Group email.
- Correspondence management - You could drop file and folders into an InTouch card. When you look up a record not only do you get contact information, but also immediate access to files related to that person.
- Export group email addresses for use with Mail.app.
- Email and address search services available from any application that supports text.
- Complete drag and drop of records across applications.
- Address book files can be inspected by the Workspace manager, even by users that don’t yet use InTouch.
- Several Emacs key bindings.
Requires NEXTSTEP Release 3.1 or higher. Now shipping in
Multi-Architecture Binary (MAB) format.
Alembic Systems Internationut
Qty in the collection: 0